In a game of the 4th Yugen Cup (played 2010-08-09), when he was still an Insei, Ichiriki beat Ishida Atsushi 9d in only 125 moves. In another game of the same tournament (played 2010-10-04) he beat Kono Rin (B+0.5).
Ichiriki's 2013 record, as of August 15th, is 20 wins & 2 losses. Of those wins is a 16-win streak, in which he defeated several notable players (including O Rissei, Nakamura Shinya, Yamashiro Hiroshi, Michael Redmond, Cho Chikun, Kono Rin and Yuki Satoshi). He won the 4th Okage defeating Anzai Nobuaki, and reached the Agon Cup semifinals losing to Shida Tatsuya; then, in November, he won his first official title, the 8th Hiroshima Arumi Cup.
Ichiriki started 2014 with 11 consecutive wins (as of 2014-03-27), extending his winning streak to 16 games; as of 2014-03-21 he entered the Kisei League (at 16 years, 9 months, youngest ever). He won the 1st Globis Cup (U20 international championship) on 2014-05-11.
In 2017, he challenged Iyama for the Oza and Tengen but lost all the games. He played 3 games in the 2017 Chinese A League as a guest player of Team Chongqing, but lost them all. In 2018 he made his debut in 2-day title matches with the Kisei, but again Iyama Yuta proved too strong.
In 2020, he challenged Hane Naoki for the Gosei title and won 3-0.
- 2010-09: 1-dan, qualified as the 1st place insei
- 2012-02-01: 2-dan
- 2013: 3-dan
- 2014: 4 dan
- 2014: 7 dan (on 21 March, entering the 39th Kisei League, beating Cho U)
- 2017-11: 8 dan (150 wins as 7 dan)
- 2012-10-28: 9th Nakano Cup d. Son Makoto
- 2013-05-16: 4th Okage d. Anzai Nobuaki
- 2013-11-17: 8th Hiroshima Arumi Cup d. Fujita Akihiko
- 2014-05-11: 1st Globis Cup d. Kyo Kagen
- 2014-05-16: 5th Okage d. Seto Taiki
- 2014: 39th Shinjin O d. Shida Tatsuya
- 2016: 25th Ryusei d. Iyama Yuta
- 2018: 25th Agon Cup d. Shibano Toramaru
- 2018 Ryusei d. Motoki Katsuya
- 2019 Ryusei d. Ueno Asami
- 2020 Gosei d. Hane Naoki
- 2016: 42nd Tengen to Iyama Yuta
- 2017: 65th Oza to Iyama Yuta
- 2017: 43rd Tengen to Iyama Yuta.
- 2018: 42nd Kisei to Iyama Yuta
valerio: igokisen records are unofficial. Official records are in the table above.