Choi Jung (최정, 崔精) is also known as Choi Jeong, and is a Korean female professional player, born 1996-10-07, 1 dan from 2010-06-30, 2 dan in 2012-01-26 (by winning the Women's Myeongin), 3 dan in 2013-01-31 and 4 dan in 2013-11-22. 7 dan in 2017 and the #1 Korean female player; 8 dan 2017-11-10; 9 dan 2018-01-23. In 2011 she won 8 games in a row in the 5th Auction Cup against men professional over 45 and reached the final of the 5th Women's Kisung, but lost B+0.5 against Rui Naiwei. She has been the world's strongest woman player since 2017-01-01 (see https://www.goratings.org/en/ladies/), and at 2018-01-19 was rated 124 in the world.
- 2012: Winner of the 13th Women's Myeongin after defeating Kim Miri 2-0 at the challenger decision match (Rui Naiwei had been the Women's Myeongin, but is leaving Korea).
- 2013: Winner of the 14th Women's Myeongin, defeating Park Jiyun 2-1.
- 2013: Winner of the last three games of the 3rd Huang Longshi Shuang Deng Cup.
- 2013: Winner of the 6th Women's Kisung.
- 2014: Winner of the 15th Women's Myeongin, defeating Park Jiyun 2-1.
- 2014: Winner of 5th Bingsheng cup (d. Rui Naiwei)
- 2017: Winner of 8th Bingsheng cup (d. Wang Chenxing)