Currently 8k (or so) on OGS. I left KGS over 12 years ago...
I resumed playing about 6 weeks ago, and getting back into games and reviewing games
I last touched this page 16 years ago... after I remembered my password "War Eagle last edited by WarEagle on December 22, 2003 - 04:31"
Just another go student.
I live in North Alabama, and would be interested in finding local players. Around 12k on KGS.
- How to Play Against the Stronger Player, two volumes downloadable from the Wings Go Club
- 4 4 Point Josekis
- 4 4 Point Low Approach
- 4 4 Point High Approach
- 4 4 Point Enclosure Josekis
- 4 4 Point 3 3 Invasion Joseki
- Shape Problem 4 / Discussion
- Free And Fixed Boundaries
- Frame Work Theory
- Fourth Line Invasion With One Space On Both Sides
- Three Space Extension Invasions
- Classical go problems
- Dragon Go Server
- Cafe @ Art of Go
- Art of Go
yoyoma - I think is bad. Black has declared outside influence to be important when he played the marked stone. Black should follow up by playing at . Black has already decided he is willing to allow White to cut at a, in which case Black kills the white stones to the left and White gets a ponuki to the right.
Middle Game Analysis
See also David Carlton's review.