(杨鼎新) Chinese player born 1998-10-19, obtained the promotion to 1 dan at 9 years, 9 months in 2008-07-24. Promoted 2 dan in 2010-07-20. Promoted to 9 dan for winning 23rd LG cup on 2019-02-14.
- Winner in 2011 of the 5th Xinxiu
- Winner in 2013 of the 9th Weifufang
- Winner in 2015 of the 14th Xinan Wang
- Winner in 2016 of the 15th Xinan Wang
- Winner in 2019 of the 23rd LG Cup, his first international title and earning him promotion to 9 dan
- Runner up in 2019 in the 24th Samsung Cup
- Winner in 2020 of the 34th Tianyuan
- Runner up in 2021 in the 35th Tianyuan
In 2019, he pulled off an exceptional winning streak in the 21st Nongshim Cup. From 2019-10-16 to 2019-11-25, he beat seven consecutive Korean and Japanese players: Won Sungjin, Yamashita Keigo, Kim Jiseok, Ichiriki Ryo, Lee Donghoon, Kyo Kagen and even Shin Jinseo, only being stopped by Iyama Yuta.
Photo and profile
Yang Dingxin in November 2018