Chang Ki Cup (also transliterated Chang Qi Cup) is a knock-out tournament with 16 players in the first round and therefore five rounds of play. The tournament begins in the fall and ends in the spring the following year (till the 4th edition); now it begins in May and ends in October and 30 players compete. Award of 400,000 Yuan. Time limit of 8 hours, plus 3 times 30 second overtime periods (according to Tygem broadcast); komi is 8 points.
The first finals were held on March 27, 29 and 31, 2005 in Shanghai.
- 1st 2005 Kong Jie vs Wang Lei Sr. 2-1
- 2nd 2006 Zhou Heyang vs Kong Jie 2-0
- 3rd 2007 Kong Jie vs Gu Li 2-1
- 4th 2008 Gu Li vs Liu Xing 2-1
- 5th 2008 Qiu Jun vs Liu Xing 2-1
- 6th 2009 Wang Xi vs Wang Yao 2-0
- 7th 2010 Tuo Jiaxi vs. Zhou Ruiyang 2-1
- 8th 2011 Gu Li vs. Liu Xing 2-0
- 9th 2012 Chen Yaoye vs. Tuo Jiaxi 2-1
- 10th 2013 Shi Yue vs. Lian Xiao 2-0
- 11th 2014 Yang Dingxin beat Piao Wenyao 2-0
- 12th 2015 Lian Xiao beat Qiu Jun 2-0
- 13th 2016 Tuo Jiaxi beat Lian Xiao 2-0
- 14th 2017 Tan Xiao beat Jiang Weijie 2-0