I play mostly on KGS, and being a mere 5k there, I won't be able to contribute much here. But to those who do, thanks a lot, your efforts are not in vain!
I organize a League and a Ladder tournament for GoDiscussions.com community members, see here and there for details.
I translated some pages into French for the French Go wiki ( EncyGopedie), in which case I put a footnote and provided a link to the original SL page.
For my own use, random SL links :
- Japanese Go Terms / Overused and Underused
For my own reference, SL pages I translated into French:
- Approach From The Wider Side
- Some Basic Tips for Fuseki
- Fourth line invasion with one space on both sides
- 4-4 point low approach low extension, slide, 3-3
- 3-4 point low approach one-space low pincer one-point jump
- Two space jump
- Using the two point jump to sacrifice
- Adjacent one and two space jump
- Cutting the ogeima
- Get ahead with ogeima
- Getting ahead with keima
- Nerai (in progress)
- Nerai Examples (in progress)
- HaengMa Tutorial For Beginners (in progress)