- Attack by one point jump or kight moves.
- Attack before you defend.
- Kill him before he kill you.
- Attack with sente first.
- Attack with gote second.
- Attack outside-in.
- If you don't know where to play, attack the weakest army.
- See clearly where there is a dead point of a big weak group, and hit it.
- Fight back a touching attack with a sente hane.
- De-balance the shape of White.
- In a confined area, play diagonally.
- To defend with sente is good.
- Never miss a good change to help your big group.
- If it is big to defend, defend it, even with gote.
- See clearly where there is a dead point of your big weak group and cure it.
- Don't reply a gote attack if you can do a sente attack.
- Defending that you can jump later is good.
- If split, the armies should have space to live.
- Prevent all small risks after you play all big attacks.
- Never take a risk if you are leading.
- Solidity is where there is no room to attack.
- Fix all the weak points before you pass.
- Allow the enemy to live in a confined area.
- Split your army if the enemy is going to occupy a very large area.
- One point jump is bigger than it seems.
- Great wall is so influential in 9x9 go.
- Let the current situation decides what shape is good.
- Play contact moves if you are outscored.
- Move toward a free space with potential opportunity.
- Exchange for a bigger zone.
- Add one or more stones to your dead stone if you have no big threat.
- Any pro can make a mistake. the point is to see it.
- Any kyu can know the art of go. The point is to understand it.
- Anyone needs no joseki.
- A few games a day.