(Jp. 牛 栄子 / Si. 牛 荣子, b. 1999-05-12) Japanese female three dan professional.
Qualified in 2015, 2p (30 wins) on 2017-12-22, 3p in 2020, 4p in 2022-01
- 2011: Represented Chiba Prefecture at the 32nd Children's Meijin ( Player list)
- 2012-2013: 5th place at the Children's Meijin
- 2014: Finalist at the 35th Children's Meijin ( Results)
- 2017: Runner up in the 20th Female Kisei, losing 1-2 to Xie Yimin
- 2018: Runner up in the 3rd (new) Female Strongest, losing to Mannami Nao
- 2020: Placed third in the 2020 Hakata Kamachi Cup
- 2021: Tenth most wins of Japanese professionals, 34 with 17 losses
On 14 November 2021, she beat Kobayashi Satoru in Section A of the Gosei preliminaries. Fairbairn clarified: "(She's the) 12th woman to make it to (the) Big 7 (qualification) finals, (it's the) 17th time it's been done since 1979. Four times in Reiwa already."
Description by Fairbairn, 9 May 2021:
"She is Michael Redmond's niece, incidentally, and despite her Chinese heritage she was born in Japan. She's 22 ... on 12 May ... She's been a pro since 2015. Despite not quite hitting the headlines she has had a couple of runner-up places in major women's events."
Eiko is the daughter of professional Niu Lili (former amanuensis to Go Seigen) and her husband, four-time Chinese Xiangqi National Champion Zhao Guorong. Lili is the sister of Niu Xianxian (also professional), who is Redmond's wife.