Front Page (version 100)
Sensei's Library is a collaboration web site about and around the game of Go (Weiqi/Weich'i, Baduk/Paduk). It is a repository, a discussion medium, it is the pot of Go(ld) at the end of the rainbow :-) Basically, it is whatever you make of it.
Anyone (and we mean anyone) can edit pages. There is no registration, no username, no password.
Try it out in the SandBox.
A warm welcome to beginners! We hope you'll find fun, friends and some good lessons in the Library. If you're eager to start learning immediately, please follow the red carpet to the dedicated beginner study section on the top floor. And feel free to ask the discreet old librarians for advice!
- Have a look at StartingPoints
- Or go directly to the LibraryLobby? or browse through the ReferenceSection
- RecentChanges lists pages changed recently
- Find out which pages are MostPopular
- Check the latest gossip at the CoffeeMachine
Right now Sensei's Library contains 22445 pages.
4 pages edited during the last 24 hours.
Current hot topics include:
- Page number 1000
- Let your creativity run wild with some Go Limericks
- A community go match: Ongoing Game 2
- A new problem each day: One Day 1 Problem
- Another ongoing tsumego series: Kanazawa Tesuji Series
- Test your endgame skills:
- Discussion on game positions in the Big Question Mark
- Details on the Go proverbs (mostly with diagrams)
- An extensive list of go terms
- The inevitable Link Collection (you are welcome to add your own page :o)
- If you're a stronger player, review other people's pages. See Please review me
See also Previous Hot Topics?
Let us know what you think: MetaDiscussion
Confused with the page layout? Look at UnderstandingWikiPages
If you would like your name to appear as the user who edited a page then set it at UserPreferences.