邱峻 (qiu1 jun4) Chinese professional, 9 dan, born in 1982-08-24. Qiu Jun was #10 in Chinese Ranking as of December 2008 and #11 as of December 2010.
1p in 1994, 6p in 2000, 7p in 2004, 8p in 2007, 9p in 2011.
- 1998 won the National Go Individual
- 2003 won the 16th Mingren, defeating Zhou Heyang.
- 2004 won the 11th Xinren Wang
- 2004 won the National Go Individual
- 2005 and 2006 won in Japan the 5th and 6th Houo Cup (a Pro-am tournament, discontinued from 2008).
- 2007 won the 12th NEC Cup China
- 2008 won Liguang Cup and Chang-qi
- 2009 runner up of the 14th Samsung Cup
- 2010 won the 12th Ahan Tongshan Cup
- 2010 won the 12th Japan China Agon Cup
- 2011 runner-up of the 24th Fujitsu Cup
Also see An Younggil's biography of Qiu Jun (page doesn't exist) http://gobase.org/information/players/?pp=Qiu%20Jun