Oromedia was a Korean go book and magazine publisher, who went out of business in 2013. Their remaining stock was purchased by GoGameGuru. They published the periodical Baduk World.
- 100 Tips for Amateur Players by Youngsun Yoon
- Contemporary Go Terms by Nam Chihyung
- Creative Life and Death by Cho Hyeyeon
- Creative Life and Death Vol. II by Cho Hyeyeon
- Inspiration of Pro by Kim Sung-Rae
- Korean Style of Baduk by Lee Changho and Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk Vols. 1-12 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk Answer Booklets
- The Best Game Records of 2009 by Cheong Tong-sik
- The Master of Haengma by Sung Ho Baek?
- The Road to One Dan by Jaewook Baek?
- Think Like a Pro Vol. 1, Haengma by Yun Yeong-seon
- Think Like a Pro Vol. 2, Pae by Yun Yeong-seon
- Train Like a Pro Vols. 1-2 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Train Like a Pro Answer Booklet
- Although they folded, their books can be found at GoGameGuru, Hebsacker Verlag, Schaak en Gowinkel het Paard, Slate and Shell and Yutopian.