Kweon Kapyong Baduk Academy Series
Kweon Kapyong Baduk Academy Series (권갑용바둑도장시리즈) is a series of eight Korean tsumego books by Kweon Kapyong 8p and published by Dasan Publishing (다산출판사) & Oromedia. They are intended for high-dan players (6-dan and above) and those aiming to become professional players. The problems are starred for difficulty from one to five stars.
Vols. 1-5 by Dasan Publishing
Vols. 6-8 by Oromedia
- Vol. 1: Heavenly Dragon 1 (w/ CD) (500-problems)
- Vol. 2: Heavenly Dragon 2 (w/ CD) (500-problems)
- Vol. 3: Awesome & Transfixing Moves 1 (w/ CD) (70-problems)
- Vol. 4: Awesome & Transfixing Moves 2 (w/ CD) (70-problems)
- Vol. 5: Brilliant Endgame Plays (w/ CD) (40-problems)
- Vol. 6: New Heavenly Dragon 1) (150-problems)
- Vol. 7: New Heavenly Dragon 2) (150-problems)
- Vol. 8: Ghostly & Devilish Hands 1) (50-problems)
In 2010, the Japanese publisher of the series, Tokyo Sogensha (東京創元社), ceased distribution of the first two volumes. The two volumes were found to contain tsumego composed by famous Japanese author Kada Katsuji, and were, therefore, in violation Japanese copyright law regarding tsumego. Tokyo Sogensha's official apology: http://www.tsogen.co.jp/news/2010/07/10072210.html.