PANDA-gGo is Freeware Java Go client for IGS and SGF editor, formerly known as gGo and before that qGo for Java.
|Table of contents|
Features (Version 1.0 - released July 2004)
- Linux, Solaris, OS X, OS/2, Windows
- client for NNGS-type Go Servers too, but does not support their protocol completely.
- supports GTP so it can be used as a client for go playing programs such as GNU Go.
- There is a mailing list where bugs and features can be discussed. Players who are willing to test can choose a Webstart configuration to always have the latest development version.
- skinnable interface.
- gGo can be embedded in any webpage as an applet to view SGF files.
- see also PANDA-glGo
- see also Go Panda