GoPanda 2.0.3 has been released on 11th oct.'12. (no specific notice on: pandanet-igs.com)
- SGF editor with all functions
- GUI for GNUGo (and other?) engine
- Uses GNUGo for score estimation
- automatic saving of played and observed games (configurable)
- all client functions for IGS and other servers with same protocol
- full-screen mode (nearly full screen, game windows only, F12 to toggle)
- up to 16 different accounts configurable (actually more, but more are not displayed)
- Full-screen mode (it's your browser, which can this: shortcut to toggle = F11)
RueLue, Sept.'12: As there are still some important functions missing (undo, resume a suspended or interrupted game, console), it can still be considered to be a beta version. But, of course, it runs stable!
... RueLue (oct.'12): version 2.0.3 is out (coming as "stable"), supports now also undo and resume. No stones sound with Java 6 and Java 7 (1.6.0_35 / 1.7.0_09). - oops - there is sound! There seems to be a problem with sound: sometimes it is off, when it should be on (button shows "Sound enabled"). Is Ubuntu here with client in Iron, Java 220.127.116.11.