Na Hyun (born 1995-01-30) is a 9 dan Korean professional. While still a Yeonguseng, he qualified for the main tournament of the 2nd BC Card Cup World Baduk Championship by beating Lee Younggu and Yu Bin.
He became a professional on 2010-01-13. He was promoted to 2 dan on 2012-03-20. 9 dan by December 2017.
An Younggil described him as having a very strong endgame and a very calm style, but not as strong in the opening.
- 2006: Winner of the Junior (Under-12) group of the World Youth Go Championship
- 2012: Semifinalist in the Samsung Cup
- 2014: Runner up in the 19th Chunwon
- 2015: Runner up in the 2nd Globis Cup, the first Korean finalist
- 2016: Runner up in the 35th KBS Cup
- 2017: Winner of the 29th Asian TV Cup
- 2019: Runner up in the 2nd Crown Haitai Cup
valerio: this is the link at Na's photo: http://open.cyberoro.com/news/201001/100113-nh01.jpg