Killer of Go
Killer of Go was originally published in Japanese in 1967 by Ikeda Shoten (池田書店) under the title of Go no Koroshi-ya (碁の殺し屋). It was published in English by Yutopian Enterprises in 1994.
While this book is currently out of print, it is available in digital format from SmartGo Books.
BillSpight: The Killer of Go series of books is aimed at kyu players. (Vol. 1: Go Killer, vol. 2: Tesuji, vol. 3: Fuseki, vol. 4: Joseki, vol. 5: Tsumego and Yose.) Maybe someday the whole series will be translated. :-) I haven't seen it, but maybe vol. 2 is the "Tesuji and Anti-suji" book.
- Chapter 1. Two paths to a winning game (pp 11 - 78) Ten examples from professional or old master's games, where large groups get killed.
- Chapter 2. "Killing Stones": pluses and minuses (pp 79 - 108) Three good advices for the middle game and three examples of misfired attacks.
- Chapter 3. Immortal games fully annotated (113 - 169) Go-Sakata and Shusai-Karigane
- Chapter 4. Killing techniques (169 - 206) How to develop your reading strength. Examples of reading mistakes or exquisite reading from pro games. Ten advices about fighting.
- Chapter 5. Killer of Go - preventative measures (209 - 219) Caution - sacrifice a.o.
to be added
Online companion with game files http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddyer/age-summer-94/companion.html