Okage Cup refers to one of the two past tournaments, one Japanese domestic and the other international.
1) おかげ杯囲碁トーナメント) Okage Cup was an unofficial (recognised but uncounted toward promotion) Japanese tournament for young players (under 30 and at most 7 dan), created in 2010 and discontinued in 2020. First prize was 3,000,000 Yen. In the first edition, after some preliminaries, 12 pros were joined by four seeded top female pros (Xie Yimin, Mannami Kana, Mukai Chiaki and Mannami Nao).
- 1st, 2010: Cho Riyu d. Ohashi Hirofumi
- 2nd, 2011: Anzai Nobuaki d. Shida Tatsuya
- 3rd, 2012: Anzai Nobuaki d. Seto Taiki
- 4th, 2013: Ichiriki Ryo d. Anzai Nobuaki
- 5th, 2014: Ichiriki Ryo d. Anzai Nobuaki
- 6th, 2015: Yo Seiki d. Ichiriki Ryo
- 7th, 2016: Ichiriki Ryo d. Anzai Nobuaki
- 8th, 2017: Murakawa Daisuke d. Ri Ishu
- 9th, 2018: Kyo Kagen d. Yo Seiki
- 10th, 2019: Shibano Toramaru d. Adachi Toshimasa
- 11th, 2020: Ichiriki Ryo d. Ida Atsushi
2) (おかげ杯国際新鋭対抗戦) The same sponsor started an international team tournament in 2014. Teams from four East Asian countries competed. Number of players per team was 3 (2 male and 1 female) in the first edition and 5 (3 male and 2 female) in later editions.
- 1st, 2014: 1st Korea 2nd China 3rd Taiwan 4th Japan
- 2nd, 2015: 1st Korea 2nd Japan 3rd China 4th Taiwan
- 3rd, 2016: 1st China 2nd Korea 3rd Taiwan 4th Japan
- 4th, 2017: 1st China 2nd Korea 3rd Japan 4th Taiwan
- 5th, 2018: 1st Korea 2nd China 3rd Japan 4th Taiwan
- 6th, 2019: 1st Korea 2nd China 3rd Japan 4th Taiwan