Automatic Article Of The Week System
bugcat: As we know, Article of the Week has repeatedly failed due to lack of input.
So I've come up with a semi-automatic process by which we can choose a new Article of the Week every week.
1. We consider the most viewed article in the six month list on Most Popular.
2. If it's been chosen before, we skip it and move onto the next most viewed article.
- No repeating a Dieter's mistakes article twice in a row. And only the problems can be featured, not the solutions on their own.
- No repeating a list article twice in a row
- No cookiecutter professional profiles with no interesting information.
- No featuring this article. We're not going meta.
|Date (2022)||Article of the Week|
|16 to 22 May||Sofia Fuseki|
|23 to 29 May||Dieter's mistakes in 2022|
|30 May to 5 June||Weird and Wonderful, Volume 1|
|6 to 12 June||Jo Bunen|
|13 to 19 June||GBA Cup|
|20 to 26 June||Dieter's mistakes in 2021|
|27 June to 3 July||Sofia's Mega Rengo|
|4 to 10 July||Dieter's mistakes in 2022 / Problem 2|
|11 to 17 July||BQM 605|
|18 to 24 July||Izis|
|25 July to 1 August||Dieter's mistakes in 2021 / Problem 108|
|2 to 8 August||Pros on Fox|
|Up next||Points Lover Opening|
|And then||Kim Eunji|