Victor Chow, b. 1976, is a Chinese-born South African top amateur (6d). He plays as RoseDuke, a 7d on IGS and 9d on KGS. He was the last remaining amateur in the 1st pandanet open internet world rapid championship, 2005, having beaten two Japanese pros: Yahata Koichi 6p in the fourth round and Sasaki Tsuyoshi 5p in the fifth round. He fell to Kono Rin 9p in the sixth round.
Plays an aggressive, confrontational fighting style.
Victor has also represented South Africa at the WAGC 4 times, finishing 12th in 1999 and 5th in 2002.
Notable tournament results:
- 17th in 17th WAGC (1995)
- 20th in 18th WAGC (1996)
- 5th in 25th London Open (1999)
- 1st in Lightning tournament at 25th London Open (1999)
- 12th in 21st WAGC (1999)
- 3rd in 26th London Open (2000)
- 1st in Lightning tournament at 26th London Open (2000)
- 5th in 24th WAGC (2002)
- Reached 6th round (last 16) in 2005 IGS World Rapid Championship