Levels Of Access
Keywords: SL description
Sensei's Library knows four different user access levels.
- Casual visitor
- allowed to edit and create pages, browse, and nothing else.
- SL deshi
- additionally allowed to adjust page titles and to revive the latest version of the page (from the previous author), categorize undefined pages.
- additionally allowed to rename pages, revive any version of a page, modify categories for undefined pages, block IP addresses, view IP addresses (of people with accounts too), edit locked pages, change pages into subpages, can edit any posting in forum, can delete and move posts and topics in forums, lock and unlock pages, delete pages, lock and unlock threads and forums, mass edit pages.
- Tools for these tasks can be found in their personal menu. When using the special search functions, note that Date on or after is initially set to the current date. One can find when a page was deleted with a special search for its page name in an appropriate date range.
- additionally allowed to reset user's passwords, dump the database, edit system pages.
Becoming an SL deshi is easy: set the level at user preferences.
Becoming a librarian is possible only by invitation of other librarians or by Arno.