|Table of contents|
- Client for playing on IGS/NNGS type telnet go servers
- SGF editor
- Provides for the possibility to play point-to-point (no need for a public server, one of the players acts as a private server). Note: Jago allows to cheat while playing on-line, as one can explore variations without the opponent seeing this.
- Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, Java Web Start, EPOC
Up to version 4.54, Jago was published as free software (GPL) . The source code for the current version is still available for download, but redistribution, modification and use in other projects requires the author's permission.
- SGF, XML
- Import: ASCII (clipboard)
- Export: clipboard (SGF/ASCII), mail (SGF/ASCII), print, bitmap