Zhongguo Weiqi Hui
In Taiwan there is a minor association, now called Zhongguo Weiqi Hui (the name was changed several times). It is the original Taiwanese association.
As of January 2012, professional players of the Zhongguo Weiqi Hui are:
- 1 pin: Zhou Junxun.
- 3 pin: Dai Jiashen.
- 4 pin: Lin Shengxian.
- 5 pin: Peng Jinghua, Chen Yongan.
- 6 pin: Chen Guoxing, Zhou Pingqiang.
- 7 pin: Yang Zhide, Lin Yuxiang, Yu Chengrui.
- 8 pin: Qin Shi, Wei Haoting, Wang Xuechuan, Chen Qiulong.
- 9 pin: Chen Mingjin, Chen Huimin, Chen Yongqi, Cai Wenhe, Zhou Keping, Gou Yubang, Dang Xiyun, Wang Xiangjie.
MrTenuki: The impression I'm getting is that Zhonghua Zhiye Weiqi Xiehui (literally "Chinese [in a cultural/literary sense] Professional Go Association") might be a separate Taiwanese organization. I'm not familiar with it, but a quick Google search led me to a December 2008 blog post saying that it's a relatively new non-profit organization formed by former members of the Taiwan Qiyuan and the Zhongguo Weiqi Hui. If you can find more sources, perhaps that organization could have its own SL page as well...
valerio: Due the firewall, I can not read your link. At the bottom left of the link-page of my previous comment there are the names of 12 players of the "old-new" Taiwanese Association. Ten of them are the same of my Italian post (Zhou Keping was already member of both associations and Gou Yubang is not member of the Taiwan Qiyuan); they retourned in the Taiwan Qiyuan at the end of 2009, but still are members of the old association. Perhaps this is not the official site; I have some doubts because all 240 games in this site are from tournaments of the Zhongguo Weiqi Hui or open to players of this association. I will try some other sources: this is the link to the Taiwan zhíyè weiqí sai (in this link, now, I don't find the player's names: there were some changes in this site).
By LGS wiki there are five Taiwanese organizations:
- [Zhongguo Weiqí Hui] (the "original" organization, has pros and amateur players);
- Zhonghua Mínguo Weiqí Xiehui (1988, not a professional organization);
- Taiwan Weiqí Zuzhi: this is an explanatory page, not an organization;
- [Taiwan Qíyuan] Wenhua Jijin Hui (the bigest Taiwanese professional organization);
- [Ing Changqi Weiqí Jiaoyu Jijin Hui] (born in 1983; no professional players);
- [Haifong Qíyuan] (sponsor of the richest Taiwanese tournaments).