With a bit of help from ArnoHollosi I have created two SenseisLibrary search-bar plugins for the MozillaFirefox browser (though they will work with any Mozilla-type browser that supports the Sherlock spec). They are available here, though it'd be nice to get them hosted on the SenseisLibrary server itself.
I learned to play in summer 2003, and discovered KGS in August 2003 as a 30k. Got very interested, bought a couple books, then interest fell off as I found playing anyone I didn't know impossibly intimidating and always felt like I had no idea what I was doing or whether I was making anything close to the right move. Played an occasional small game against a friend.
Became interested again in early 2005 and began studying seriously, though my time for the game is still limited. I feel much more comfortable behind the board now, and am trying to get more games in. I am rated AGA 25k as of June 2005, though I feel that's a little low.
I don't expect rapid progress with my limited study time, but making 15k by year's end would please me.
- John Groesch Memorial Tournament, University of Maryland, College Park: April 16-17, 2005 (entered at 25k; 3-2)
- Maryland Open, Catonsville, MD: May 28-29, 2005 (entered at 22k; 1-3)
- Holiday Helper, Arlington, VA: December 17, 2005
- Slate & Shell Open, Richmond, VA: January 21, 2006
- occasional KGS tournaments when I can find the time...