Research on Ko
- Theoretical articles in a series on ko by Charles Matthews:
- http://www.gobase.org/studying/articles/matthews/ko/part6/ Introduction to Ko Accountancy
- http://www.gobase.org/studying/articles/matthews/ko/part8/ A Basic Ko Theory
- http://www.gobase.org/studying/articles/matthews/ko/part10/ Sente, Gote and Temperature
- Other articles in the series are concerned with issues such as how and when to set up and start kos and professional game examples
- CGT references
- Elwyn Berlekamp and Yonghoan Kim. Where Is the Thousand-Dollar Ko?, pages 203-226. Cambridge University Press, 1996.
- David Moews. On Some Combinatorial Games Connected with Go. PhD thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 1993.
- David Moews. Loopy Games and Go, pages 259-272. Cambridge University Press, 1996.
- Martin Müller, Elwyn Berlekamp, and Bill Spight. Generalized thermography: Algorithms, implementation, and application to Go endgames. Technical Report 96-030, ICSI, Berkeley, 1996. (Also available as PDF file)
- Dead link: http://hometown.aol.com/billspight/myhomepage/NTE.htm
- Dead link: http://link.springer.de/link/service/series/0558/bibs/1558/15580232.htm
- Articles by Robert Jasiek: