Keywords: Culture & History
All moves and games are created equal, but some of them a bit more than others. Here's a collection of famous games and moves.
- Move 127 in the Ear-reddening game, perhaps the single most famous move of all time.
- Go Seigen turns inward in the large avalanche joseki.
- Go Seigen plays SanSan and Hoshi against Honinbo Shusai. Also, there is Shusai's brilliant move 160 in that game, discovery of which was attributed by some to Maeda Nobuaki.
- The famous Blood Vomiting game had three equally famous moves by Jowa which are attributed to ghosts.
- Honinbo Dochi's brilliant endgame tesuji in a game against Yasui Senkaku, which allowed an upset victory by one point. -- Eric Suh?
- 鎮神頭( literally "capping god's head" ) The first recorded dual ladder breaker