North American Ing Masters Tournament
North American Ing Masters Tournament started in 2007 as successor to the North American Masters Tournament and North American Ing Cup with sponsorship from The Ing Foundation. The tournament is held during the US Go Congress.
The current format is a 32 player Swiss tournament with five rounds, meaning that the champion is the sole player who goes 5-0. 2011 featured 16 competitors and four rounds.
- 2013 Zi Yang Hu
- 2012 Zi Yang Hu
- 2011 Zi Yang Hu (d. Curtis Tang)
- 2010 Huiren Yang (d. Eric Lui)
- 2009 Andy Liu (d. Mingjiu Jiang)
- 2008 Feng Yun (d. Yilun Yang)
- 2007 Mingjiu Jiang (d. Feng Yun)
- 2006 and earlier, please see the North American Masters Tournament
The participants are determined in NAIM qualifying tournaments