|Table of contents|
My name is Kjeld Petersen, currently 1 dan in the local club
Login on KGS : gbt
Diagram on European Go Database, user number 10837948
Login DragonGoServer : kjp
This is my privat link collection:
- I normaly play ind Odense Go Klub (Denmark)
- and the turnaments in Copenhagen Go Club (Denmark).
- I am a member of the Danish Go Association
- I am helping to start a club in Flensburg (Germany) German homepage
- Some years ago I visit Singapore Go Club.
- Shape Up
- This is the Danish Rating System.
- I have made some articles for the Nordic Go Magazine.
- and earlier also for the Danish Go magazine
- One of my favorite sites: The 10 Golden rules of Go & TheTenGoldenRulesList
- A good place to solve Go Problems
- Very strange Ko formations.
- How to play by email
- How to play 1 dimensional Go, Alak
- News on the net: MindZine
- News on the net: The Daily Yomiuri
- How to hold and place a stone in the correct way. Recently not awailable. See instead: HowToHoldAndPlayAGoStone
- Making Go diagrams with Goodshape
- Different wooden background
- Stevens statistics over 10000 games
- The Jellyfish Go playing program.
- Computer Go mailling list
- A Joseki database program
- 3 dimensional Go
- How to make you own Goban by Steffen Glückselig & (MakingYourOwnEquipment)
- I have now finish my first try to make a Goban. Goban Self Made (2004 April 10.)
- Artikel pċ Wikipedia
- Painting on Fans
- Exhibitions by Hideki Nakazawa 35 x 35 Seki
- Making *.bmp with GoFigs4
- Exhibitions on Harvard Square
- Did Albert Einstein play Go or not?
- Hikaru comics
- The story about Go board Tandanobu
- No Board
- Pattern Matching
- Playout Analysis
- TRIZ applied to Go
- Two Squares