Dariush lets you
- Play go
- Edit and comment games.
- Play on Go Servers (IGS, LGS and WING.)
- Solve problems
- View Games database
- Find professional moves thanks to its pattern engine
The same people alse make Dariush3D, freeware to play Go or AtariGo with animations, size 3x3 to 19x19.
New in version 6.0: (latest version as of December 2008)
- You can create go databases (in an unlimited number and very quickly), these bases are created and managed by the new menu “Database”. You use these bases to find rectangular patterns with the new button :
- You can ask Dariush 6.0 to display professionals moves, these moves were created using a base of 40000 professionals games?. The indications related to the goban are numbers ranging between 0 and 100 correspondents with a “relevance”: a 100 corresponds to a move which has a very strong probability of being played by a pro in this situation, while a 10 or a 20 corresponds to a pro move not truly urgent.
- You can read and write games with format NGF, the format of the games of go of the wBaduk server, which changes to 8 the number of formats recognized (in reading and writing) by Dariush.
- You can create multi-sgf files (files with several games of go at format SGF) using new menu “Tools/Join sgf files”. Of the same Dariush enables you to read all the multi-sgf files.