Currently Hactar Go is localized to English, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish and Korea. If you want to have your own language, please create one!
Hactar does multiple things:
- Play go in 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 boards.
- About 1 dan at 9x9 and 4kyu in 19x19.
- 3 dan engine at 19x19 as additional subscription service (or fixed-time purchase). Engine is based on darkforest (MCTS version).
- Play capture go, and capture 3 stones.
- Continue game after interruption.
- Review played games.
- Over 400 problems, including correct answer and multiple wrong variations.
- Random color and rotation for problems.
- Easily add own tsumego collections, supports all common formats (VW, TR, BM, RIGHT&WRONG). Just few touches to download over 400 gogameguru.com problems!
- Optionally disable color randomization and rotation for added tsumego collections.
- Widget to show current problem in homescreen.
- Search games based on position or player.
- Search games stored in device.
- Search games from internet. Search covers over 90000 pro games and over 110000 amateur games. (Very small database in lite)
Sgf Viewer / editor
- View and edit SGF files. Opens files directly from browser.
- Multiple game list formats. Preview when opening files from SD card.
- View UGI and GIB formats and convert them to SGF.
- Supports all normal SGF features.
- Score estimator to estimate / count score.
Most recent Hactar version works on Android 4.0 and later.