Beginner Move Function Problem 2
The second in the series, again, chosen at random from my games on KGS. Black to play. Please match the moves a through g with the functions given below:
1) Attempt to run out to the center with a weak stone.
2) Destroy shape, threaten to capture stones.
3) Enclose potential territory, create an open skirt for the opponent.
4) Kikashi - a forcing move.
5) Endgame move to reduce territory.
6) Create a loose, large-scale moyo.
Bonus: Which of these moves are/aren't worth thinking about at this point? (Even I wouldn't be confident to say which is actually the best - in fact, the best is probably none of the above)