Keywords: Go term
We all know eye, but how are you on other bodily parts? These are all standard, but in what context?
- belly and here, and stomach
- head: 1, 2
- hips? (koshi): heavy, light, high
- jaw or maybe chin
- mouth: tiger mouth, lion's mouth, bite off
Perhaps the greatest anatomical term is shou tan (Chinese, Japanese reading shudan), the ancient name for the game, literally "hand talk".
The following terms have less currency but are anatomically related:
- "Conceal a Dagger in a Smile"
- ear-cleaning tesuji
- "Met de benen wijd" explained in User Created Go Slang