This page is for plots and tables that include the proportion of games won in various circumstances. Here is where those with the ability to make their computers pour over pro games or go server archives can post results or links.
- Does the player with the fewest number of groups at the end of the game usually win? (See WholeBoardConnectionTheory.) Maybe a nice plot will demonstrate one way or another. Then it can be varied by handicap, etc.
- What is the linearity and transitivity of handicaps?
- What is normative komi, and how reliable is it?
- Tengen Statistics
- Or this: there are 55 unique points on the board. Which ones are most occupied in the first 10 moves by the winning player? Which lead to a win the most?
- Statistics on winning percentages in even games in EGF tournaments: EGF Winning Statistics