I have played with this style but it's still hard to describe... I would say it's a mixture of all styles and attidutes. The main elements are:
1. "fuseki" - can be normal or no fuseki or some weird home-brewed figting fuseki or combination of all...
2. Normal or weird josekis, just fighting or something else =)
3. Aggression -wild fighting makes the game very complicated
4. Huge tenukis and furikawaris
5. power in fighting
6. changing playing style even every move, especially in beginning.
This sounds pretty weird but works well against kyus and lower dans. It can also be frustrating to play against these players. :)