Go Playing Programs On Consoles
This page simply serves to make a big list of references for console-based implementations of go playing programs.
- Jang Doo Jin's Baduk Clinic? -- 1993 Korean Famicom game, by Golden Bell CO.,LTD.=
- Taikyoku Igo - Goliath? -- 1993 by Bullet-Proof Software, based on Mark Boon's AI
- Taikyoku Igo - Idaten? -- 1995 Bullet-Proof Software followup, uses SA-1 coprocessor
- IgoClub -- 1996
- NintendoDS -- extensive list of games
- Being Stronger While Playing! SilverStar Go DX -- Go program available in North American Nintendo e-store
- Ginsei Igo -- Ginsei Igo program available in Japanese Nintendo e-store
I remember there being one for the Nintendo 64. Does anyone know what it was called?