- A normal game is begun.
- When a bad previous move is identified, the game is reverted to before it and played differently.
- The meta-game only ends with apathy (or the determination of komi - not).
Before we start a game here, a few things need to be decided:
- who's playing
- how to decide moves
- when to comment on moves
These are my suggestions (respectively):
- Use NZ rules with a two-pass ending and the second-to-last passing player begins resumed play (not with a pass) after a dead stones dispute.
- To speed things up, anyone may play. Don't hesitate just because no one may have made a move for a while.
- Just do it, or collaborate if you wish. There is no need for separate pages for black and white.
- If nothing else, justify an undo.
Please resolve disputes; no edit/undo wars. And keep previous variations for the record.