Get Strong At Letting Dead Groups Live
by unkx80, The Unknown Press
This book describes the various strategies of how to let dead groups live. It is a companion to a number of other books in the "Get Strong At" Series, including Get Strong At Being Weak, Get Strong At Resigning and Get Strong At Sandbagging.
- You love peace and do not want to kill unnecessarily.
- You want to resurrect dead groups, but are not strong enough to resurrect your own dead groups.
- You want to save your opponent's dead group, so that he will reciprocate and save your even larger dead group.
- How to save your boss' face when you are playing a game of Go with him.
- The group is already dead, so you can play anywhere to kill.
- The self liberties reduction method of letting dead groups live, in particular, the auto-atari technique.
- The uh-oh, ack and oops technique.
- How to deliberately make dead groups live while pretending it is an accidental mistake.