Request for testing 2.20 [#587]
: Request for testing 2.20
(2006-08-09 00:34) [#2053]
I have uploaded an alpha release very close to the 2.20 version of Drago. If you are interested in doing some testing, take a look at:
This version includes the following features:
- new format for translation files (should make translation process easier)
- customizable and floating toolbars
- customizable shortcuts (as for tool buttons, any editing, navigating, playing, ... command can be associated with a shortcut)
- auto replay mode (using timing properties if available and stops at user defined targets)
- extended navigation command (previous and next user defined target)
- open folder command: all commands handling multi game files can now handle all the files in a folder (for instance, browsing the game index, printing or solving problems)
and some more minor features requested by users including:
- light source origine setting
- optional close button on tabs
- extended stone setup (left-click/right-click and optional setup-swap color-remove sequence of clicks)
- read only mode
The 2.20 version will be released at the beginning of September. A lot of testing will help to remove those little problems which could remain!
220.127.116.11: Found a bug in the "open folder" functionality
(2006-08-22 22:06) [#2106]
When saving a game that has been opened using the "open folder" functionality, all the games in the folder are added into currently selected game file.
: ((no subject))
(2006-08-23 20:10) [#2114]
When you click the button "Game edit", two different options pop up that are named the same way: "Edit game Black first".