Sunjang Baduk Tournament at OGS / General Settings
The tournaments will follow a League format, where each group plays a simultaneous round-robin by using the built-in tournament feature (those tournaments will be created by the organization, hosted by the Sunjang Baduk group ).
The games will be set as follows:
- Fischer Timing, with 3 days on the initial timer and 1 day increment per move (capped at 7 days). The clock won't stop on weekends.
- Rated games.
- No handicap will be given. Komi is set at 6.5.
- Analysis and conditional moves enabled.
- Territory scoring will be used to decide the winner. Games will be set with Korean rules.
- Analisis enabled, to allow conditional moves.
 The size of the groups will be dictated by necessity. Ideally it should be 7.
 Unless OGS implements unrated tournaments.
 Sunjang Baduk scoring was used for the first season, but dropped for the next.