Newspaper and magazine articles which contain References to Go.
Any article which can apparently no longer be viewed online has been removed. Those articles are listed on this page's 35th (2010) version.
- The Economist (Jan 25th) "Winning ways"
- IEEE Spectrium (Oct) "Cracking GO"
- Wired News (Sept 19th) "AI Invades Go Territory"
- Guardian (August 3rd) "Computers just can't seem to get past Go"
- NY Times (January 14th) "Oases Springing Up Here for Ancient Game of Go"
- Valley News (November 12th) "The Way to Go"
- The Economist (December 16th) "The game to beat all games"
- Seattle Times (March 16th) "Go, go, go: Ancient game of strategy captures new generation of players"
- China Today (June) "Dreaming Dreams Building Bridges"
- Asian Week (May 10th) "Hiroshima Survivorís Legacy Plays On"
- Seattle PI (May 6th) "Legacy of giving peace a Go"
- LA Weekly (March) "The Go Club - Getting lost in the game"
- NY Times (Dec 24th) "On Line Samurai Transform an Ancient Game"
- The Economist (April 2nd) The game Go is a test as much of character as of intelligence and skill
- Sports Illustrated (March 9th) Go Woodstock: Scores of board-game freaks flocked to upstate New York for the seventh-annual U.S. Go Congress