Newspaper and magazine articles which contain References to Go
- Herald Sun (Dec 15th) "Game of go gets exposure" the president of the United states gives a goban to the president of China.
(It is unknown if they played a game on it)
- The Economist (Jan 25th) "Winning ways"
- IEEE Spectrium (Oct) "Cracking GO"
- Wired News (Sept 19th) "AI Invades Go Territory"
- Seattle Times (August 28th) "What's black, white and can stump computers?"
- Guardian (August 3rd) "Computers just can't seem to get past Go"
- NY Times (January 14th) "Oases Springing Up Here for Ancient Game of Go"
- Burlington Free Press (July 30th) "It's Go Time!"
- Burlington Free Press (July 30th) "Famous Games in Go History"
- Burlington Free Press (November 6th) "Are You Game?"
- About a temporary exhibition in Middlebury VT, which included the game of go.
- Valley News (November 12th) "The Way to Go"
- with a few more photos in print that didn't make it online
- From NannyOgg's site
- The Economist (December 16th) "The game to beat all games"
- Seattle Times (March 16th) "Go, go, go: Ancient game of strategy captures new generation of players"
- NY Times (Aug) "GoComputingsFutureArticle"
- China Today (June) "Dreaming Dreams Building Bridges"
- Asian Week (May 10th) "Hiroshima Survivorís Legacy Plays On"
- Seattle PI (May 6th) "Legacy of giving peace a Go"
- LA Weekly (March) "The Go Club - Getting lost in the game"
- NY Times (Dec 24th) "On Line Samurai Transform an Ancient Game"
- Seattle Times (Sept 17th) "Fans Hope Seattleites Will `Go' For Their Game -- First U.S. Center For Pastime Will Be Located Here"
- The Economist (April 2nd) The game Go is a test as much of character as of intelligence and skill
- Sports Illustrated (March 9th) Go Woodstock: Scores of board-game freaks flocked to upstate New York for the seventh-annual U.S. Go Congress