The Irish Correspondence Championship is organised by the Irish Go Association. It began as a 9x9 competition, and later evolved into being played on full size boards. In its current format, it is normally played as a Round Robin split into different sections on the basis of ability, and or finishing position from the previous year - and/or entry numbers. Games take place on DGS, they could also be on OGS, but nobody seems to want to use that.
- Every Dragon handle is listed in the crosstable, click on a name to challenge somebody.
- Use the Invite this user button to create a game offer
- Set the following options:
- Rules Japanese
- Komi 6.5
- Manual setting (even or handicap game): Nigiri
- Main Time 35 days (It will not go above 35 days)
- Fischer + 12 hours per move
- Clock runs on weekends
- Rated (If you want)
- One day, when somebody decides to play on OGS, we will complete this section.
- 2019 registration is open!
- To enter you can either
- Add your name below.
- Email sivadnai at gmail dot com.
- Registration closes on 25th December, and that is a strict deadline this year.
- Try to start your games as quickly as you can. At the end of January you will receive a friendly warning if you haven't started. Stricter warnings will follow :) Let Ian know if your opponent doesn't respond to a challenge.