The Irish Correspondence Championship is organised by the Irish Go Association. It began as a 9x9 competition, and later evolved into being played on full size boards. In its current format, it is normally played as a Round Robin split into different sections on the basis of ability, and or finishing position from the previous year - and or entry numbers. Games take place on either DGS or OGS.
- Every Dragon handle is listed in the crosstable, click on a name to challenge somebody.
- Use the Invite this user button to create a game offer
- Set the following options:
- Rules Japanese
- Komi 6.5
- Manual setting (even or handicap game): Nigiri
- Main Time 45 days (It will not go above 45 days if I am not mistaken)
- Fischer + 12 hours per move
- Clock runs on weekends
- Rated (If you want)
- One day, when somebody decides to play on OGS, we will complete this section.
- Sorry! Entry is shut for 2018, but there is always 2019.
- Try to start your games as quickly as you can. At the end of January you will receive a friendly warning if you haven't started. Stricter warnings will follow :) Let Ian know if your opponent doesn't respond to a challenge.
- The tournament now has a prize thanks to the IGA Committee. Should be the game and review with a professional, but yet to confirm the details.
- First win : Irina