Keywords: Tournament, Online Go
The Irish Correspondence Championship is organised by the Irish Go Association. It began as a 9x9 competition, and later evolved into being played on full size boards. In its current format, it is normally played as a Round Robin split into different sections on the basis of ability, and or finishing position from the previous year - and/or entry numbers. Games take place on DGS, they could also be on OGS, but nobody seems to want to use that.
How To Play on Dragon
- Every Dragon handle is listed in the crosstable, click on a name to challenge somebody.
- Use the Invite this user button to create a game offer
- Set the following options:
- Rules Japanese
- Komi 6.5
- Manual setting (even or handicap game): Nigiri
- Main Time 35 days (It will not go above 35 days)
- Fischer + 12 hours per move
- Clock runs on weekends
- Rated (If you want)
How to Play on OGS
- One day, when somebody decides to play on OGS, we will complete this section.
- Try to start your games as quickly as you can. At the end of January you will receive a friendly warning if you haven't started. Stricter warnings will follow :) Let Ian know if your opponent doesn't respond to a challenge.
Note. If you are not logged in with a Senseis Library account, and you add several urls to this page, you may well be blocked as a spammer.