GoKnot has been renewed (December 2005) now the version is 2.0
Some of the new features include:
- Creating game maps, see
2014-01-11: The link is broken, and Mozilla Firefox reported it as being an "Attack Site"!
Such a map is an automatic conversion of an SGF file that can be created from a batch file: goknot --html filename.sgf
- This version draws Sensei diagrams from a board directly.
That makes contributing in this wiki much easier.
- The telnet client now shows spreadsheets for selecting games and players
- There is much more, download and see:
As always, downloading GoKnot is free.
GoKnot is a Windows application for:
- Editing Go games in SGF format.
- Playing locally against the GNU Go engine from a Windows application.
- Analyzing games.
- Observing games at IGS (Up to 24 games can be observed simultaneously.)
- Playing at IGS (Even while other games are being observed.)
- Its multiple area interface can be configured from a simple board to an integrated environment.
GoKnot is available at http://www.dybot.com/GoKnot