Cell Phone Timing
Cell Phone Timing can be a mixture of time systems like Fischer Timing and Absolute Timing, but depends entirely on a complex agreement between the players. Usually, the agreed upon system should be so complicated that no one person can completely understand it.
Some standard clauses for Cell Phone Timing include
- Works like Fischer Timing
- Time of Day
- Clock rate will vary depending on whether it is "evening hours" for instance
- Clock rate may be affected by "distance" plays such as tenuki
- Can you hear me now?
- The clock may be randomly disconnected and reset
- The clock may be set to vibrate instead of beep at the end of the time period
The rules can be expected to change every two years, or whenever you buy a new phone