SL - Forum Policy
Keywords: SL description
SL provides forums to discuss issues relevant to the wiki and its community. See how forums work for a short explanation of the forums.
The following policy applies to all forums on SL:
- The primary purpose of the forums is to discuss wiki issues, go related issues, and communication among the SL community.
- WikiEtiquette, AdvertisingOnSL, SLCopyright are in effect for forums as well.
- Postings should be on topic for the forum. E.g. discussing SGF issues in the GoPlaces forum is the wrong place.
- Don't post rude, inflamatory, or off-topic postings. Note: forums lend themselves to usenet style flamewars. Hold back.
- The SL admins reserve the right, at their sole discretion,
- to close topics and forums to new postings in order to cool down heated discussions.
- to delete postings and topics if they are deemed rude, inflamatory, redundant, obsolete, or off-topic.
- delete posts and topics by request (if deemed reasonable). (This is similar to removal by request on SLCopyright.)
- Authors can request their own deleted posts by email. This makes sure that authors don't lose their own work, when something is removed from the forums.