Nokia Series 60
- PandaPy is an IGS Go/Baduk/Weiqi server client for Symbian mobile devices. No proxy or fuss, minimal bandwidth usage, cool zoomable anti-aliased graphics, watch or play many games simultaneously, hear the moves being spoken by your phone, easy-to-use interface which saves your settings, all designed to make it an enjoyable experience.
YYGO is an IGS client for symbian s60v3 and above mobile devices.
- GnuGoS60 - port of GNUGo to Series 60. Based on gnugo-3.6. Development versions have been released for S60v2 and S60v3.
- SpruceGo - plays very badly, but seems to be the only go playing program for this platform
- Wackoo Board Games supports Chess, Checkers and Go
- EDA GoReader - the first reasonable go-related program on this platform!
- rGo - Very utilitarian. A version is also availabe for Nokia Series 40. Licensed under the GPL.
- JimmyGo - MIDP 1.0 SGF viewer that fetches SGF files over the web and stores them in a local database.
- Life and death for S60 - Go software for Symbian S60. Other versions(UIQ, S80, S90) are available too.
Tderz Who knows anything related for the Sony-Ericsson T600 series?
Break?: None of the three SGF viewers listed above are actually Series 60 specific. They're not even Symbian applications, but Java midlets that work on any MIDP 1.0 capable platform, like Nokia's Series 40 for example. Anyone have an idea how to organize these SGF software pages in a more logical manner?
 Moved from the [Handheld Software] page according to the proposal in Go Programs / Discussion. -- Sebastian, 2003-09-23''