Kenshin M 4
Hi! I am 16 and have been playing go since April, 2004. I am a proud member, partial founder, and original member of The Sabaki Go Club. I Hope that I will meet many of you and make many new friends. I am also a member of the Charlotte Go Club.
I am a student of liyue
Also I would like to note that I did not play from Sept. 3th, 2004 to January 26, 2005. I have picked the game back up and am dusting off, having forgotten my bad habits I hope to become a much stronger player than ever before! Update 3/28/06: Yeaahhh.... That didnt last long unfortunately there is a firewall at my Boarding School and I havent been able to get onto KGS so my comeback has been destroyed ah, well... I might figure out a way to bypass the damned firewall somehow...
- 25k: May 5, 2004
- 24k: May 7, 2004
- 23k(solid): May 14, 2004
- 22k: May 22, 2004
- 21k: May 28, 2004
- 20k: June 2, 2004 (On Schedule)
- 19k: June 11, 2004 (After beating a 15k with a 2 stone handi)
- 18k: June 21, 2004
- 19k: June 22, 2004
- 18k: June 23, 2004
- 17k: July 3, 2004 (after beating Highwind)
- 16k: July 19, 2004 (after beating a 13k w/ a 2 stone handi)
- 15k: August 26, 2004
- Febuary 18, 2005: I play stronger at points today than I ever did before my 6 month break! This is very encouraging!
Reverently Enter /The Sai Memorial