Get strong at Zen
Get Strong At Zen is a new publication of Hikaru NO go Publications
By deeply studying in this 1/2 page publication you will learn:
- An highly technical introduction on how to make Zen Koans like
- What is the sound of a stone without a Goban?
- What is the sound of a Goban without a stone?
- What is a stone?
- What is the value of a win without an opponent?
- You will also learn
- How to take losses without getting aggressive (highly recommended by stronger opponents)
- How to let byoyomi counting flow past you without even watching the goban
- How to stay silent at a goban for more than 12 hours
- How to study Go the Zen way:
And many other useful Zen practices (to be added)