Get Strong at Rearranging Territories
- Counting is better done in multiplies of fifty
- Enlarging counting spaces with your left hand while engaging your opponent in conversation
- The correct moves of the palm for dropping additional prisoners in the bowl
- The "add one" trick applied to the larger multiplier
- The improved double-sided multiplication chart (one side for your territory, one side for your opponent)
- Math in bases of 4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12 and 42.
- Basic counting shapes and the Tampere10 shape
- While your left hand is rearranging stones on the left, the right should not stay idle
- Using caffeine and other applied diuretics for encouraging your opponent for more frequent visits to the toilet
- The right usage of the famous SleeveOfGod suji
- Illustrated principles of coin tricks applied to handling stones
- The three basic maneuvers when you're suspecting you'll be caught: the push, the stumble and the coffee spill.