I enjoy playing Go when I can. For now this is just a placeholder.
Levels of problem solving
- complete understanding: fully read out problem plus can see what kinds of changes would and would not affect the outcome (e.g shape, liberties)
- fully read out problem but not necessarily with same level of insight as above
- eliminate all but one possibility; however cannot see ahead of time why the move that must be right works
- guess correctly based on shape/intuition
- unable to solve problem but understand solution
- even after seeing solution dont have insight into why it is the right one (i.e too much reading involved)