|Table of contents|
Tournament Director: BlaiddDrwg email@example.com
- To Sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a KGS message for BlaiddDrwg
- The Ladder games are only available to MGA members. To be a member of the MGA, please see the MGA web page.
- Once signed up, your status will automatically carry to the next ladder match.
- You may drop out any time by sending a notice to BlaiddDrwg
- Late joiners must start from the bottom of the ladder.
- Clocks should be used as these games are serious.
- The winner gets 2 points and the loser 1 point.
- If a game is not played no points are awarded.
- After the expiry date total the score for each player.
- In league A the top position goes to the higest score and so on.
- In case of a tie, the highest position player is given the higher position.
- The last position player in league A is demoted to the top position in league B and the winner of league B gets to occupy the last position in leage A for the next round.
- Ideally there are no handicaps but if the spread is too large allow handicaps about 2 stones less than normally required
- Each leagues will have 6 players.
In person games must have a witness, and if possible, be recorded for verification and/or review.
All online games must be free, the beginning of the game should have a listing such as:
MGA Winter Tournament game, League A.
After the game is finished, please notify BlaiddDrwg on KGS or send an Email to email@example.com to have the game recorded.
The current time settings will be:
- 45 Mins Main time,
- Canadian Byo-Yomi 25stones / 10 mins.
- Clocks on KGS are easy to set, alfa has a tournament clock in the even an in person game is being played.